Corporate SEO Service Summary
PRELAUNCH & PLANNING
- COMPANY INTERVIEW & DISCOVERY: Formal meeting to identify corporate goals, priorities, gain industry insight, meet team members, discuss communications channels, outline competitors and to begin to form the plan of action moving forward.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS: Identification of major competitors vying for the same digital marketplace. Data gathering to include (1) competitor search engine visibility, (2) search targets, (3) digital market share and other factors like AdWords activity or the quality of their SEO execution.
- SEO INFRASTRUCTURE EVALUATION: Identification of on-site and off-site technical issues that could hinder SEO progress. Includes link quality evaluation, website crawling, Google Panda & Penguin penalties, Robots.txt, meta data, etc. Development of action items to be addressed.
- WEBSITE TRAFFIC FLOW/CONVERSIONS: Recommendations, if needed, to improve sales lead conversion rates and the overall user experience.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH: Keyword discovery to identify target search phrases for search engine optimization. Keyword research will fuel on-site content optimization.
- SEO TRAINING: Targeting team members involved in the creation of digital content, including PR, blogging, web page creation, video and social media. This key training session will help make all digital content perform better online.
- CONTENT OPTIMIZATION: Page by page content optimization based on keyword research. Products/services identified as a priority will be address first. Minimum of 15 pages through the first month and 10 pages thereafter. Includes page title tag, meta description tag and bulk content. Professionally crafted and sensitive to regulatory considerations impacting the medical, cosmetic, financial and other industries.
- CONTENT CREATION: Creation of two new content pieces per month. This content piece can be an article, blog or web page depending on the needs of the company and the campaign. Content marketing can be used to expand service pages, target critical keyword not supported by the website, add targeted city pages, on-topic blog dialogue, etc.
- REPUTATION MONITORING/CONSULTING: We monitor your online reputation daily. If negative information is released, we can advise and help develop a strategy best combat it.
- LINK BUILDING, DIRECTORIES, NAP: White-hat link building and business directory submissions. Our network reaches 250+ top US-based business directories, online yellow-pages and GPS systems. Includes all major directories including superpages.com, manta.com, merchantcircle.com and Apple Siri. In addition to creating quality, clean inbound links, it will also clean up NAP data (Name, Address, Phone) which benefits local SEO and Google Places performance.
- SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS: Website submissions to the top 50 US-based search engines and search directories. In addition to the major engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, it also includes Open Directory Project, the Jayde network, 7 Search and other networks.
- LOCAL SEO: Creation and/or optimization of Google Places, Bing & Yahoo Local listings for up to five locations. Additional locations can be added as project extensions of our normal monthly tasks.
- XML SITEMAPS: Creation of XML sitemaps to ensure thorough search engine BOT indexing. Submission of sitemaps to the search engines.
- DATA INTELLIGENCE: Observation of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and search demand trends. Providing information concerning when trends or anomalies are identified and site statistics information to help plan, inform and strategize. We will set up and install these resources if they do not already exist.
- SEARCH ENGINE ADAPTATIONS: Google averages 500 search adjustments per year. For most major changes, we know in advance that they are coming. We implement the necessary adjustments to the campaign to compensate for changes made or changes coming.
- INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTING: Internet marketing recommendations & advice per request. With over 17 years of experiences, we can answer most of your internet marketing questions.
REPORTING & COMMUNICATIONS
- MONTHLY SEO SERVICE RANKING REPORTS: Keyword ranking report showing current keyword rankings for relevant keywords across the major US-based search engines. Campaign updates discussing progress and campaign details.
- MONTHLY REVIEW MEETING: Formal meeting to discuss the progress of the campaign, prioritize for the next month, collaborate, answer questions and provide data intelligence.
- QUARTERLY STRATEGY & DATA INTELLIGENCE MEETING: In-depth quarterly meetings to discuss website traffic trends, user behavior, product search demand, conversion rates and other details. Development of a revised SEO strategy, re-prioritization of goals and tasks and other adjustments can be discussed and pursued.