CXC Talent Solutions
Join our team, we get people HIRED! CXC Talent Solutions is currently seeking several Make Ready Technicians across the North Dallas – McKinney area. CXC Talent and our clients are looking for enthusiastic go getter people who enjoy being hands-on and have an eye for detail to perform general maintenance and ensure apartments are turned into beautiful homes for new residents. Are you ready to start your new career?
The ideal candidate will have experience completing all different maintenance tasks according to the position. You must be organized, able to work alone and with a team, follow directions, be resident service focused and have good interpersonal skills. You must have a passion for quality and service.
Make Ready Technician Responsibilities:
- Complete and perform all make ready duties on vacant apartments.
- Monitor and ensure apartment homes are turned in in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to work and follow at make ready and punch check list.
- Identify and service any problems and/or repairs for basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, replace and/or fix toilets, light switches and fixtures, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, trash out vacant units, caulk/grout, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, clean air conditioning vents and replace filters, etc.
- Install/remove and hook up appliances.
- Perform touch up paint exterior/interior duties as needed etc.
- Able to install/remove and/or fix door jambs, window frames and install/remove or rekey new door/window locks.
- Assist and maintain inventory of property owned tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Follow and adhere to company’s safety and hazard communications programs, policies, and procedures.
- Promptly communicate with property manager and supervisor concerning all maintenance issues at the property.
- Help and maintain the property curb appeal.
- Help and clean property grounds each morning by picking up any trash littering and pet waste around the landscaping and parking grounds.
- Help and maintain all common areas cleaned and organized.
- Help and clean pool and/or hose down areas, pick up trash, straighten chairs, check for any safety issues etc.
- Keep and maintain a preventive maintenance work up to date.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Technician as requested.